Saturday 28 January 2012

Lithuanians, ready for battle

Lithuanians are now battle ready and will be brought to the Post Office early Monday morning. The collection would have been shipped earlier, but I discoverd Friday morning my retailer who sells the Triplex board was out of stock.

Of the shops in our city, all were out of board. There can't be that many wargamers here? I even queried other cities, plenty of balsa wood, but no triplex. I checked with my contact about using the next size and that was not a problem.

I have plenty of triplex at 1.5mm thickness which is what I am using to rebase all my figures.
The thinner triplex is ideal for gamers who wish to add magnetic strips without creating a plateau effect.

These figures were a pleasure to paint, but do be aware, they are packaged 5 mounted or 10 foot to a pack with limited poses per pack. I would recommend the purchase of more types to add variation to your armies as you will see the figures are quite universal, as they can be easily used to most Baltic or Slav nations.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment